Best Practices for Managing a Remote Workforce
This webinar on managing remote employees is hosted by Nicole Gable, Chief of Sales for the Professional Recruitment & Solutions division of the Adecco Group, which includes Accounting Principals, Special Counsel, Ajilon, Parker + Lynch and Paladin.
Right now, many companies are finding themselves in a position where they need to move to a remote workforce situation, and quickly.
In an effort to help organizations rapidly assemble a functioning and efficient team, we have compiled best practices for managing remote employees from within our own organization, as well as from our clients, that should be taken into consideration as you develop your own remote workforce management guidelines.
Developing a remote team sounds daunting, but our “Pro Tips” will help you with:
- Expectation setting: determining in broad strokes your objectives, roles, deliverables and timelines.
- Determining what technology you need to get started immediately, and a few things to keep in mind as you experiment with new programs
- Building a successful communication structure and cadence to foster effective, engaged teams
- Key points for management training
- Developing a strategy of defining working hours that balance autonomy and accountability
- Performance management programs for different types of environments
Our Chief of Sales leads this discussion, offering insights from her extensive experience helping clients face these very challenges. Work-from-home programs are the way of the future – don’t miss these key best practices for optimizing your organization's day-to-day workflow remotely!
Please complete this form to access the Best Practices
for Managing a Remote Workforce webinar.
Advice and Resources
Communication is extremely important when managing remote teams. Discover how to run successful one on one meetings with a remote workforce in our latest article!
Learn what how we're helping businesses affected by Covid-19 meet their staffing needs through digitalization processes.