Administrative Assistant Job Description
If you're looking for an administrative assistant job, send us your resume today.
Administrative assistant role and responsibilities
An administrative assistant supports an organization or department by performing—what else—administrative services. An administrative assistant also:
- Aids management with administrative tasks such as tracking and compiling information of interest
- Prepares various reports detailing the administrative information handled by the position
- Reviews and answers correspondence
- May handle confidential information
- Coordinates travel for department or individuals
- Generally reports to a supervisor or manager
Frequent administrative assistant job interview questions
Want an administrative assistant job?
We have plenty. Send us your resume now.
Partner with us for your administrative assistant job search.
Let's find the right job for you and keep your career moving in the right direction. And it’s all completely free. Just send us your resume to get started.
The right job
If you’re looking for a temp or permanent administrative assistant job, we’ll find the one that’s fits you.
We’ll spend the time to make sure you’re prepared at every step of your search and look out for your future.
It's all about you
Our number one concern is your happiness and growth. We work for you, not the other way around.