Call center roles and responsibilities
A call center representative handles inbound and outbound calls in a call center with the goal of increasing business, customer satisfaction, and customer retention. A call center representative also:
- Handles inbound and outbound calls of a lesser complexity that are primarily routine or basic in nature
- Follows basic procedures and scripts
- Requires fundamental knowledge of or willingness to learn the company's customer information systems and/or order system
- Requires a basic knowledge of company, services and products
- Generally reports to a supervisor or manager
Frequent call center job interview questions
Want a call center job?
We have plenty. Send us your resume now.
Partner with us for your call center job search.
Let's help you find and land the right job. Then, we'll make sure your career just keeps getting better. And it’s all completely free. Just send us your resume to get started.
The right job
If you’re looking for a temp or permanent call center job, we’ll find the one that’s fits you.
We’ll spend the time to make sure you’re prepared at every step of your search and look out for your future.
It's all about you
Our number one concern is your happiness and growth. We work for you, not the other way around.