Customer Service Job Description
Want a customer service job? We're at your service.Send us your resume today.
Customer service representative roles and responsibilities
A customer service representative interacts with customers to provide information and answer questions about accounts, products and services. A customer service representative also:
- Handles and resolves customer complaints, special orders, or returns in-store or via phone or mail
- Answers customers' questions about products or services and operation or maintenance
- Receives and processes orders, provides information concerning pricing, changes in service, discontinuance and shipping
- May solicit sale of new or additional services or products
- Usually needs up to two years of directly related study, training, and/or experience to acquire job know-how for the complex nature of products and services
- Generally reports to a supervisor or manager
Frequent customer service job interview questions
Want a customer service job?
We have plenty. Send us your resume now.
Partner with us for your customer service job search.
You'll get our help finding and landing the right customer service job, plus our continued career support. And it’s all completely free. To get started, just send us your resume.
The right job
If you’re looking for a temp or permanent customer service job, we’ll find the one that’s fits you.
We’ll spend the time to make sure you’re prepared at every step of your search and look out for your future.
It's all about you
Our number one concern is your happiness and growth. We work for you, not the other way around.