Executive assistant role and responsibilities
An executive assistant handles the administrative functions in a wide variety of situations for an executive or the executive staff. This includes:
- Assisting executives with day-to-day business needs, like scheduling
- Advising individuals inside and outside the organization on the executive views on major policies or current issues facing the organization
- Contacting or responding to contacts from high-ranking individuals who may be from large national or international firms
- Using judgment and discretion to handle unique situations with contacts
- Coordinating travel for the executive team
- Generally reports to an executive
Frequent executive assistant job interview questions
Want an executive assistant job?
We have plenty. Send us your resume now.
Partner with us for your executive assistant job search.
Find the right job, land it and then make sure your career keeps moving upward—we'll help you do it all. And it’s all completely free. To get started, just send us your resume.
The right job
If you’re looking for a temp or permanent executive assistant job, we’ll find the one that’s fits you.
We’ll spend the time to make sure you’re prepared at every step of your search and look out for your future.
It's all about you
Our number one concern is your happiness and growth. We work for you, not the other way around.