• Assist branch staff with HR related matters
• Process HR related documentation
• Maintain personnel files
• New employee orientation
• General HR inquiries
• Managing all incoming telephone calls in a professional manner including:
• Screen and route calls to the appropriate agency staff
• Maintenance and administration of the phone system including:
• Adding / revising voice mail boxes
• Managing accurate employee phone roster
• Process incoming and outgoing mail.
• Manage and order office supplies (including agency specific forms) as needed.
• Manage, order, and distribute medical supplies as needed.
• Manage and process all accounts payable including routing to appropriate corporate department as needed.
Responsible for ensuring agency staff is supported related to HR needs, day-to-day coordination of telephone / personnel communication systems, overall management of agency supplies / mail, and processing of accounts payables:
• Excellent communication skills
• High school graduate or equivalent
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please apply with your CV to: