If administrative support is your expertise, then we have a great position for you! In this role you will be supporting the department administratively by performing data entry, creating spreadsheets in Excel, and even generating reports for management and other departments. This position will also have you being a point of contact for customers if they have a question or special case that needs attention.
The typical job duties are:
- Perform a range of operational support duties; may serve as a liaison with other departments within the company for basic administrative and/or operational matters
- Maintain and update company files, records, certificates, and/or other documents
- Arrange meetings and conferences, schedule appointments, and perform other duties in regards to maintaining one or more individual’s schedules
- Make travel and lodging arrangements, either directly or through travel agencies
- Ideally 2+ years of stable Administrative Assistant job experience
- Strong skills in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Interested candidates should have stellar communication skills, verbal and written, as well as strong analytical skills
- Maintain consistent reliability and detail orientation
- Team player attitude, but be able to work independently as well
Interested? Apply now with your current resume or email it directly to Chris.Collins@ajilon.com for consideration. Not quite what you are looking for? Let’s discuss other opportunities I have available.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please apply with your CV to: