Administrative Assistant position in the Chicago Loop!
Ajilon is searching for an experienced administrative professional to assist the sales team of a FINRA-regulated financial services organization in the heart of the city. If you’re interested in working in tandem with finance professionals in creating sales event presentations while also providing operational support in a variety of areas, this role could be for you!
- Provide operational support to the sales professionals in field offices
- Plan and prepare materials and presentations for sales events
- Contact clients in need of support and completing purchase requests
- Identify, research, and resolve customer service issues/problems in a proactive manner
- Send written acknowledgements to customer inquiries in accordance with the regulatory requirements
- Answering/transferring telephone calls, word processing and such other administrative duties as required by management
- Bachelor’s Degree is a plus
- 3 years’ experience in a sales and/or financial services environment
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Word, Excel, and Outlook) with an aptitude to learn proprietary software
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to organize, multi-task, and meet deadlines
- Must be able to work flexible hours and travel on rare occasions
- Monday – Friday; 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Occasional overtime and weekends for sales events required
- $17.00 - $18.00 per hour (Depending on Experience)
- Compensation will likely increase if a permanent offer is extended
If you or someone you know would be interested in this Administrative Assistant position in the Chicago Loop, please apply and/or visit ajilon.com for similar opportunities!
Please apply with your CV to: