We are seeking a high energy, outgoing, organized Administrative Assistant to support a Senior Leadership team of 9 professionals. If you are an Administrative Assistant with experience, please read on!
Due to growth and demand for our services, our client needs to hire an Administrative Assistant that possesses experience in customer service work. You will provide academic administrative assistance, managing calendars, creating call schedules, coordinating meetings and travel arrangements, general ledger reconciliation, grant proposal support, handling purchasing, correspondence, as well as assisting with preparing teaching materials. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a laid-back dog friendly environment, be proactive, organized, go above and beyond, and be a team player.
- Screens telephone calls, visitors, and letters in a professional and courteous manner; answers routine questions and furnishes information
- Greets guests at the office entrance and assists with building security access
- Assures the planning and coordination of the executive's calendar of events; schedules appointments and prepares detailed itineraries, complete with travel accommodations, etc.
- Maintain accurate and up to date information pertaining to Region.
- The position is critical in the development, preparation of documentation maintaining and updating key dealer, franchise, and vendor actions accurately.
- Maintains 5 conference room calendars, managing high demand and complex scheduling requests
- Assist the customer support team by supporting policy audits, uploading or downloading information and helping with retention efforts.
- Participate in efforts to maximize renewal retention. These efforts might include renewal audits, client surveys or questionnaires conducted by phone, thank you calls, birthday or anniversary mailings or other customer care initiatives as directed.
- Bachelor’s degree (or working towards a 4 year degree)
- At least 1+ years of administrative experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software (SAP.)
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
If you feel this is a great fit for you, please feel free to APPLY today and send your resume to Kevan.firstname.lastname@example.org. To browse other available opportunities please check out our website at ajilon.com/jobs
Please apply with your CV to: