- Screens telephone calls, visitors, and letters in a professional and courteous manner
- Greets guests at the office entrance and assists with building security access
- Assures the planning and coordination of the executive's calendar of events; schedules appointments, complete travel arrangements and expenses, etc.
- Maintain accurate and up to date information pertaining to the Region.
- Maintains the conference room calendars, managing high demand and complex scheduling requests
- Assist the customer support team by supporting policy audits, uploading or downloading information and helping with retention efforts.
- Participate in efforts to maximize renewal retention. These efforts might include renewal audits, client surveys or questionnaires conducted by phone, thank you calls, birthday or anniversary mailings or other customer care initiatives as directed.
- Bachelor’s degree Preferred
- At least 2+ years of administrative experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software (SAP.)
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
If you feel this is a great fit for you, please feel free to APPLY today and send your resume to Kevan.firstname.lastname@example.org. To browse other available opportunities please check out our website at ajilon.com/jobs
Please apply with your CV to: