Are you someone looking for the next step in their administrative career? Our ideal candidate will have experience in a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and can work independently with minimal supervision in a great work environment while enjoying the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people.
Ajilon is working on a contract opportunity with a client based in the Mercer County, NJ area. Please apply if your experience matches the responsibilities below
- Manage front office activities including the reception area, mailing and shipping support, maintenance of office supplies and monthly supply orders.
- Manage relationships with vendors and service providers to ensure the office is clean, orderly and safe.
- Supervise the maintenance of office equipment, including copier, fax machines, keys/fobs and phone system.
- Building maintenance liaison.
- Organize staff events and meetings.
- Provide administrative services in support of all departments and staff.
- Other duties as assigned by HR Manager or additional departments
- Strong customer/client service skills
- Ability to utilize MS Office including Word/Excel/Outlook and Adobe
- High attention to detail and ability to focus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects, work under tight deadlines, and schedules.
- Ability to establish and maintain professional and effective working relationships with managers and associates.
- Ability to multi-task and learn quickly
If you or anyone in your network is interested in learning more about this position, please feel free to apply online or email your resume to Kayleigh.Kraft@ajilon.com
Please apply with your CV to: