Ajilon has an opening for a contract Administrative Assistant in the Princeton, NJ area. This candidate must be a self-motivated individual who is looking to advance in their career in a position that gives you autonomy over your job and offers a great working environment.
Managing calendars, organizing meetings, assisting with additional projects, and working together with different departments are main responsibilities one must be fluent in.
- Answer incoming calls, determine purpose of call, and forward calls to appropriate personnel or department.
- Handle all travel requests by management
- Welcome onsite visitors in a timely and professional manner, determine reason for visit, and announce visitors to appropriate staff members.
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors and clients
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Prepares confidential correspondences and maintains classified files.
- Prepares various reports and handles and other general administrative functions as assigned.
- Ensure that the front desk area is always clean and presentable for guests.
- Keep conference and break rooms tidy and stocked with supplies
- Maintain all conference room calendars
- Sort and distribute mail for the office
- Keeping company website up to date
- Bilingual in English/Spanish is preferred
- College degree preferred but not required
- Ability to effectively use all Microsoft Programs (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Three or years of experience in related field
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong customer-service and problem-solving skills
- Ability to draft quality organized letters, reports, memos and newsletters.
- Courteous, professional and respectful rapport with peers and subordinates.
If you would like to learn more about this position, please send your resume to Kayleigh.Kraft@ajilon.com for further review
Please apply with your CV to: