Do you enjoy working in an office where you could greet new visitors and be able to show off your impressive administrative skills? If so we just might be the right job for you! As an Administrative Assistant, this is an exceptional opportunity for someone that is looking for an opportunity to learn and grow within a highly productive and vastly growing organization in an administrative capacity. Positions offer a competitive salary and benefits package!
- Providing administrative support to our office and our clients
- Prepare intricate and complex documents, letters, reports and presentations
- Proofreading, editing and formatting of professional documents
- Coordinate and prepare for meetings, conference calls and business lunches
- Extensive project management and lead to meet deadlines
- 1-3 years minimum administrative experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Must have proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Must have exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
- Go-getter mentality, who is motivated and an exceptional problem solver
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
**Based upon experience**
If you are interested in this Administrative Assistant position, you can apply by attaching your resume here in Microsoft Word and you will be contacted by one of our professional recruiters to discuss your application!
Please apply with your CV to: