Our client is hiring for an Administrative Assistant job in Indianapolis, IN. If you have previous administrative/clerical experience you are the perfect fit for this position. If you are looking for a position with a wide variety of administrative tasks and bookkeeping/reporting duties you are the ideal candidate. If you’re a self-starter and an excellent multitasker apply today!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Reporting Functions including; bank reconciliations, preparation of regulatory filings and correspondence for multiple companies and ad hoc requests.
- Performs bank reconciliations for several operating accounts across multiple companies, including clearing outstanding checks.
- Assists with the various audits of the company records, working with external auditors, internal auditors, various departments of insurance personnel, and internal revenue agents.
- Compiles financial information for completion of various state required forms and surveys.
- Assists with special projects as needed.
- Managing calendars and scheduling appointments and meetings
- Answering a multiline phone system
- Performing general office duties, such as ordering supplies, sending and distributing mail, and greeting clients.
- Filing and retrieving documents, records, and reports.
- Providing excellent customer service to a large client base.
- The ability to take on a wide variety of special projects
- Must have prior administrative experience or a college degree.
- Excellent multitasker with the ability to prioritize.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent computer skills are not required, but a plus.
If you are interested in this Full time Administrative Finance Assistant job in Indianapolis, IN, or others like it, please apply online at www.ajilon.com
Please apply with your CV to: