Air Export Agent
Ajilon is seeking an Air Export for a full-time direct hire position with our client in Woodbridge, NJ.
An air export agent is responsible for coordinating all logistics for incoming and outgoing cargo shipments, as well as anticipating and planning for all the details that will ensure successful delivery. This is a perfect opportunity for a recent graduate trying to break into the logistics field!
- Coordinate any necessary surface transportation to airports to ensure that delivery has been completed.
- Enter transportation data from a regulatory and tracking perspective.
- Ensure regulatory requirements and proper documentation, including transit documents and customs clearances, exists for shipments.
- Providing shipping instructions and documentation to steamship lines.
- Coordination of documentation and freight release with overseas agents
- Handle a high volume of daily general correspondence with overseas offices, agents, customers, and vendors
- High School Diploma Required
- 2+ years of experience in air export
- 3PL experience preferred
- Professional experience with customs and export compliance, freight forwarding and audit procedures
Please apply with your CV to: