Do you enjoy working with various internal teams and managing multiple projects at a time? Are you process oriented and have strong organizational skills? Our client, a global food supply chain company, is looking for an Associate Project Manager to manage product development projects. The Associate Project Manager is responsible for project management of process and data for national brands and company developed brands during product launch. Qualified candidates for the position will have 3 to 5 years work experience in project management or product development, preferably in the food and beverage, consumer packaged goods, or manufacturing industries. The ideal candidate will be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, have experience from a small company, and possess a Bachelor’s degree. This organization provides a collaborative culture, great work/life balance and the opportunity to work with international brands and suppliers.
Associate Project Manager Job responsibilities:
• Establish and manage company best practices and processes from development stage to commercial production of consumer packaged food products
• Establish and manage manufacturer best practices and processes for commercial production of products
• Work with brand owners to prepare and transmit product information regarding new products, changes and discontinuations
• Manage food and beverage product and package development projects
• Manage product specification and packaging to ensure the products are compliant with target markets
• Develop project-specific and client-specific processes
• Lead cross-function team members in a professional, efficient manner
• Planning and managing production schedules
• Estimate negotiate and set budgets and timescales with co-packers and materials suppliers
• Create and manage relationship with suppliers and manufacturers
• 3 to 5 years work experience in project management or coordination, product development
• Industry experience in food and beverage, consumer packaged goods or manufacturing industries strongly preferred
• Knowledge and experience with product development, product launches, working with contract manufacturing companies, ideally in CPG or food
• Experience with quality assurance standards from food or manufacturing a plus
• Appreciation of a fast-moving, demanding environment with frequent interruptions and shifting priorities
• Great attention to detail
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Adaptability, ability to manage competing priorities
• Experience with FDA, ISO HACCP, GSI experience a plus
Local candidates only please.
If you are interested in the Associate Project Manager in Denver, CO and meet the qualifications listed above please apply on www.ajilon.com or email your resume directly to Gelsey Azhderian, at Gelsey.Azhderian@ajilon.com. Additional employment opportunities are available as well at www.ajilon.com.
Please apply with your CV to: