Do you have experience with Benefits? Are you looking for a new HR Benefits position? We are recruiting for an HR Benefits Coordinator in Princeton, NJ. This is a contract to hire position with lots of opportunity for growth. If you are ready to make a move to a great company - apply today!
Compensation: Commensurate upon experience
The Benefits Coordinator job duties and responsibilities include:
- Day-to-day management of benefit enrollment processing including data management, on-line benefit enrollment and plan maintenance
- Oversee the daily administration and tracking of FMLA, Medical Paid Leave, STD, LTD, and VTL.
- Assists new and existing employees in completion of their health, dental, life, 401(k), and all other related benefit plans.
- Process and maintain all status and pay changes, including COBRA.
- Document and communicate all Workers' Compensation claim activity in a timely manner.
- Assist with benefit orientation, open enrollments, and monthly billings.
- Assisting with terminations and onboarding of new hires
- Administrative duties to include answering and transferring calls, copying, faxing, and filling
- At least one year of benefits administration experience in all areas of employee benefits, to include medical, dental, disability, FMLA, life insurance, and 401k plans.
- Experience in Deltek CostPoint, ADP, and other applicable database programs preferred.
- Possess strong skills and proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- High level of accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidentiality when handling sensitive materials
- Bachelor’s degree required.
If you are interested in this great opportunity as a Benefits Coordinator – APPLY NOW!
For this and other Human Resources positions send your resume to Nick Gioffre for consideration.
Please apply with your CV to: