We are in search of an experienced and dedicated individual, with an in-depth knowledge of the provided benefits available to each employee. You will organize and issue benefit materials, as well as answer all employee questions and issues related to benefits in a timely and professional manner.
- Help employees resolve all benefit-related issues in an effective and timely manner.
- Ensure employees are always kept up-to-date and educated on all available benefits and wellness programs.
- Assist with the organization of company initiatives associated with wellness, including events and employee recognition programs.
- Maintain a well-informed knowledge of the company benefit campaigns, vendor relationships and enrollment processes.
- Complete and conduct benefit industry surveys.
- Have at least 2 years of experience.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Highly organized and detail-orientated.
Please apply with your CV to: