Ajilon is looking for professionals with excellent communication skills for a contract role in Santa Ana, CA! If you have prior call center experience and/or experience working within benefits this would be a great position for you. If you are interested, please apply today!
TItle: Benefits Specialist
Contract: 6months-1year (with potential to convert to perm)
Location: Santa Ana, CA (on-site)
SUMMARY: This position is responsible for providing customer service to employees calling into the benefits hotline. In addition to assisting with incoming calls, this position will also provide support for a variety of benefit department functions.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide assistance with benefits administration of group benefits programs (group health, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, flexible spending plan, 401(k) plan and retirement plans on a daily basis.
- Coordinate daily benefits processing. Handle enrollments, COBRA, terminations, qualifying life event changes, beneficiaries, disability, maintain group benefits database and update employee records.
- Provide customer service for all employees calling into the benefits hotline.
- Responsible for retrieving messages left on the hotline and returning employee calls.
- Manage high volume of inbound calls in a courteous and timely manner.
- Ability to identify different scenarios and apply appropriate resolution based on employee issues.
- Respond to incoming emails to the Benefits email box.
- Support and ensure compliance of company policy.
- Ability to accurately document all calls and inquiries in an employee record.
- Be detail-oriented and able to work in a high volume work environment with a high degree of confidentiality.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.ajilon.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please apply with your CV to: