Bi-lingual Customer Service Representative
Ajilon is looking for a Bi-lingual CSR to support and join a reputable company to professional support clients and the department. The ideal candidate can communicate effectively in English and Spanish and has worked within a call center setting. If you feel you have the qualifications and is reliable, Ajilon would love to hear from you! Email below.
- Excellent interpersonal communication to handle medium to high volume calls daily
- Professional demeanor to speak with customers and update information
- HIPAA compliant and confidentiality with information and reporting appropriately
- Ability to handle and manage emails, update database, accurate data entry, organize files, etc.
- Team player to hit goals and work collectively
- Perform necessary clerical front and back office duties, when needed
- Required fluency in Spanish and English (conversational)
- High school diploma or equal to; Some college, a plus
- Medical Clinical, healthcare call center, and/or insurance background preferred
- 1 – 3 years in high volume inbound and/or outbound customer service role as patient care coordinator, client relations advocate, call center representative, department support, or related titles
- $16.00 – $17.00 per hour, depends on experience
- Full-time, Temporary to Permanent role
- Standard set schedule, Monday to Friday
Ajilon is proud to be the one of the largest and best staffing firms to help candidates find their next opportunity. If interested and for a quick response for the Bi-lingual Customer Service Representative role, apply to ajilon.com and please email a current resume to email@example.com.
Please apply with your CV to: