Our client is hiring for a Bidding Specialist in Indianapolis, IN. If you are a task oriented college graduate with excellent research and compilation skills you are the ideal candidate for this position. Our client is a national distributor of over 200,000 products and services and looking for a new addition to their fast growing industrial supply team. If this Bid Specialist job sounds like the perfect fit for you, apply today!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing and Understanding of RFQ (Request for Quotations) documents
- Collecting and evaluating quotations from vendors and subcontractors
- Performing quantity takeoffs
- Identifying any unique requirements of any proposals and incorporating the related costs into those estimates
- Maintaining files of working documents and coordinating with the team to ensure a smooth transition
- Producing accurate, timely and competitive estimates with select data
- Communicating at a high level with customers, vendors, subcontractors, etc.
Your Qualifications are:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Bachelor’s Degree in liberal arts is not required but preferred.
- 1-3 years of professional work experience
- Excellent Reading comprehension
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
If you are interested in this Full time Bidding Specialist job in Indianapolis, IN, or others like it, please apply online at www.ajilon.com or contact me at Marisa.Marques@Ajilon.com
Please apply with your CV to: