Bilingual Medical HR Onboarding Specialist
The ideal Healthcare Human Resources Onboarding Specialist is Bilingual in Spanish and English and specializes in onboarding, benefits, and compensation. Ajilon is looking for a professional to join a reputable office in Phoenix, Arizona who can multitask in a fast-paced environment and provide excellent support to the company and its employees. If you meet the qualifications, we would love to speak with you!
- High level of professionalism and confidentiality with employees and documents
- Familiarity with employee concerns with benefits, compensation, payroll, etc.
- Active with full cycle recruitment/talent acquisition of candidates: sourcing, screening, making job posts, interviewing, and scheduling
- Ability to verify and check employment references and backgrounds
- Assist and coordinate onboarding of new hires: training, compliance, orientation, tracking, I-9’s, ICMIS, development, etc.
- Maintaining, filing, tracking, and updating employee files into HR database/systems
- Perform other office and departmental duties as needed
- Required Bilingual in Spanish and English
- Minimum 1 – 3 years experience in human resources (HR) specializing in medical onboarding, benefits, and compensation. Bachelor’s degree, preferred or combination of education and experience
- Related job titles as HR administrator, office coordinator, administrative/executive assistant, recruiter/talent acquisition, healthcare clerical coordinator, etc.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and knowledge of human resource database/systems
- Temporary to Permanent Hire, Direct Hire
- Phoenix, Arizona
- $40,000 - $45,000 per year, training and experience considered
- Monday to Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM
Ajilon is proud to be the one of the largest and best staffing firms to help candidates find their next opportunity. If interested and for a quick response for the Administrative Assistant role, apply to ajilon.com and please email a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please apply with your CV to: