Bilingual Medical Patient Representative
As the Bilingual Medical Patient Representative, you will need to communicate in Spanish and English effectively to assist the department and customers with any inquiries. The perfect candidate has previous experience working in a call center environment, whether in healthcare or insurance. If you can fulfill the responsibilities and qualifications, email below. Ajilon looks forward to hearing you interest!
- Excellent verbal and written communication to handle calls daily
- Professional demeanor to speak with patients and clients over the phone
- Familiar with HIPAA and attention to confidentiality with sensitive information and reporting to management
- Handle and manage medium to high volume emails, updating information, accurate data entry, organize files, etc.
- Consistent to hit goals and work collectively in fast paced environment
- Team player to help with any clerical front and back office tasks
- Must be fluent in Spanish and English
- High school diploma or equal to; Some college, a plus
- Healthcare call center, insurance representative, Clinical background preferred
- Minimum 1 – 3 years in high volume inbound and/or outbound customer service role as patient care coordinator, client relations advocate, call center representative, department support, or related positions
- Previous experience working with healthcare insurance claims, a plus
- $15.00 – $18.00 per hour, training and experience considered
- Temporary to Permanent role, Direct Hire
- Full-time, Monday to Friday
Ajilon is proud to be the one of the largest and best staffing firms to help candidates find their next opportunity. If interested and for a quick response for the Bilingual Medical Customer Representative role, apply to ajilon.com and please email a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please apply with your CV to: