Bilingual Medical Receptionist
As the Bilingual Medical Receptionist, Ajilon is looking for the best candidate to join their client’s expanding physical therapy office to support all functions of front office administrative duties. If you work well with others and within a solo environment and can bring a welcoming and positive attitude, we look forward to your email! Apply online.
- Provide support to department employee team, physicians, providers, and patients by collecting co-pays, billing/coding, schedule follow up appointments, check in and out, handling paperwork and phone lines, verify insurance, prior authorizations, abide by HIPAA and confidentiality laws, process medical claims, payment posting, etc.
- Excellent customer service to answer questions, emails and help with process and paper work
- Follow up with providers and patients that medical documents are complete and accurate
- Team player to assist with any clerical roles related to front and back office needs
- Must be Bilingual in English and Spanish (written, verbal-conversational)
- Knowledge of medical terms
- College degree, preferred. Minimum 1 - 2 years working as Medical front desk administrator, office secretary, patient care advocate, department representative, administrative coordinator, unit clerk, or similar positions front office roles in physical therapy clinic, dental/doctor’s office, medical customer service support, or related healthcare field
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Temporary to Hire, Direct Hire
- Phoenix, Arizona
- Full-time. $16.00 per hour
- Compensation: Full-time. Career growth, supportive environment, and team culture
Ajilon is proud to be the one of the largest and best staffing firms to help candidates find their next opportunity. If interested and for a quick response for the Bilingual Medical Receptionist role, apply to ajilon.com and please email a current resume to email@example.com.
Please apply with your CV to: