*Full Time Hours & Benefits – Medical/Dental/Vision/ 401K & PTO
*NO On-Call, NO Nights and NO Weekends
- Evaluate service assessments and refer patients to other services when appropriate
- Help co-manage a team large team of personal care workers
- Assure consistent delivery of Quality Client Care and Services
- Manage all operational and financial aspects of the community to deliver positive rate of revenue growth.
- Manage, control, coordinator and supervise the activities of the agency, funding development, budget negotiations, client care revenue, contract preparation and approval.
- Coordinates special department activities, conferences, workshops and other functions.
- Monitor the record system and statistical reporting system for proper documentation, planning and evaluation.
- Oversee care delivery and client outcomes to ensure that care meets the clients’ needs.
- Ensure that the numbers and qualifications of personnel available to provide and supervise services are sufficient to implement the plans of care and treatment to meet the medical, nursing and rehabilitative needs of the clients.
- Develop employee excellent through recruitment, retention, training and motivation.
- Completes all mandatory compliance, HIPAA and state and federal regulatory training as required.
- Bachelor’s degree recommended
- Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in Wisconsin
- One year of management experience
- Experience in the personal care or home health industry
- Bilingual in Spanish mandatory
Please apply with your CV to: