Do you have excellent problem solving, organization and time management skills? Would you be happy working for an ever-changing environment in a well-known health care company? Ajilon Healthcare is looking for a billing associate with at least 2 years of previous experience that is excited to work in a fast-paced environment in the East Valley. The ideal candidate would hold a high-level attention to detail and accuracy.
Knowledge, Skills & Job Responsibilities:
- Healthcare billing practices including HCPCS and ICD-10
- Obtain authorizations
- Previous experience with EHRs and automated billing systems
- Enroll clients
- Audit notes and make claim edits to ensure accuracy of billing
- Clear and concise verbal and oral communication
- Prioritization of accounts submitting claims
- Contact insurance companies and patients when necessary
- Resolve and bill accounts that require more in-depth research to obtain insurance information
- Search various web portals for active insurance
- Adhere to HIPAAA privacy and confidentiality regulations and guidelines
- Make necessary adjustments to patient demographic and insurance information
- Highschool diploma or GED
- At least 2 years of previous billing experience
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate would be a plus!
$15 - $19 an hour depending on experience
Must be able to work between the hours of 6am - 6pm.
Could YOU be our next Billing specialist most valuable player? Contact me today; Brittnee.Gonzalez@Ajilon.com
Please apply with your CV to: