Business Development Associate/Sales-Entry Level
Ajilon Professional Staffing is looking to build our team and are looking for a Business Development Associate/Sales for our Troy, Michigan office. We are looking for candidates that have a positive, upbeat personality to join our team. Qualified candidates “Must Have” a sales background and a passion for it! If you are interested in our Business Development Associate/Sales position apply asap!
- Identify sales opportunities, staffing opportunities and consultatively sells staffing solutions and/or staffing services to new clients.
- Develops client-specific strategies aimed at achieving revenue, gross profit and other financial targets.
- Regularly conducts site visits, client visits and sales meetings with clients.
- Develops effective relationships with key client contacts.
- Negotiates new client contracts, renewals, extensions and amendments.
- Builds and maintains subject matter expertise on industry trends, market activities and competitor strategies.
- Recommends and assists with implementing staffing service improvements.
- Assists in the establishment of sales, pricing and marketing strategies.
- Assesses the effectiveness of strategies and recommends changes and best practices.
- Produces and analyzes sales forecasts and other related reports.
- Provides guidance and coaching to new or less-experienced team members as requested
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally, via e-mail and by phone calls
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to adapt to changes in the business environment quickly.
- Ability to focus on client needs with a commitment to quality and customer service.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems through recommending and implementing creative solutions.
- Ability to demonstrate business acumen and market insight.
- Knowledge of and the ability to utilize Customer Relationship Management Systems and/or related tools.
- Knowledge of current sales trends, best practices and methodologies within the staffing and workforce solutions industries.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, Outlook/Mail-Merge and Bullhorn
- Base Salary $45k+ dependent on experience plus monthly uncapped commission potential.
- Full Benefits
- 401K plan plus match
- Gym membership
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Quarterly Community Volunteer and Team Building fun events
If you are interested in our opportunity in Troy, MI please apply today! This is a full-time direct hire position. We offer great competitive pay based on experience, full benefits and many more perks. We value culture and team engagement. We appreciate a work life balance and are looking for people who bring positivity to the work place. Please apply for our role below. More opportunities can be found at: www.ajilon.com
Please apply with your CV to: