Business Development Manager
Ajilon has an opening for a Business Development manager. This individual should possess ambition, the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and at least one or more years of experience in a sales position. The role is located in Princeton, NJ
- Establishes develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Attend Association events.
- Perform drop offs to customers and prospect customers.
- Manage Lead/Referral System for Sales Dept.
- Follow-up on New and Old leads.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Experience in Business to Business sales
- Ability to make a high volume of calls
- One or more years of experience in a Sales or Marketing position
If you or anyone in your network is interested in this position, feel free to apply online or email your resume to Kayleigh.Kraft@ajilon.com for review
Please apply with your CV to: