$55-65K + Benefits
Our client, an international manufacturing and distribution company, is looking for a Buyer to assist the Purchasing Manager. This is an excellent supply chain job opportunity with a growing company that values teamwork and resourcefulness. Apply today for consideration to work with a team of hardworking, bright, and motivated professionals!
- Examine, select, order, and purchase parts and components at the most favorable price while maintaining quality, quantity, specification requirements and other factors.
- Negotiate best prices & discount terms
- Vendor Management; work closely with vendors to obtain and develop desired products
- Coordinate with scheduling coordinator for will calls and/or deliveries
- Work directly with the customer service and warehouse teams
- Organize, plan and prioritize work
- Maintain records, reports or files
- HS diploma required; degree preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Outlook
- ERP System knowledge preferred - SAP, JD Edwards, Navision, and more
- Excellent problem solver and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Well organized and attention to detail is a must.
If you are interested, please apply today with a Microsoft Word version of your resume for immediate consideration!
Please apply with your CV to: