Call Center Director
Ajilon is seeking a motivated and team-oriented Call Center Director to join the fast-growing team of our client in Novi, Michigan. The Call Center Director will provide support to the agents, who will in turn assist nationwide clients in inbound/outbound contact regarding design-oriented solutions, product information and services offered.
- Manage a team of call center representatives and team leads
- Create a centralized call center platform
- Review real time data and statistics to drive and enhance performance
- Carry out performance measurements, monitoring, and evaluation of all representatives to improve efficiency
- Motivate and encourage agents through positive communication and feedback
- Provide ongoing training and product information to call center representatives
- Be available and willing to affect the entirety of the team’s operations including but not limited to: being present to answer representatives’ questions regarding programs or customer service questions
- Assisting with inbound/outbound calls and/or chats.
- Analyze existing customer facing processes and redesign into customer experience enhancing processes
- Coach and train all call center employees
- Drive collaboration with cross-functional teams to achieve effective solutions
- 7+ years or management or supervisory experience in a customer service/call center environment.
- Bachelors required, Master’s degree preferred
- Experience in distribution/retail call center leading a large team across multiple sites
- Proven track record of delivering results above expectation
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to motivate and support team members, as well as build effective relationships with all levels of professionals
- Ability to exercise confidentiality
- Sound decision making skills
- Planning and prioritization skills
- Ability to work in a high pressure, fast paced environment, while maintaining calmness under tight pressure
- Be able to produce creative solutions to a variety of challenges
- Associate Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Full-time $85k+ dependent on depth and strength of experience
- Some travel required, approximately 20-30%
We are looking for individuals who want to be a part of a growing company and take an integral role in creating a centralized call center. If this opportunity is in alignment with your goals, interests and skill-set we would love to have a conversation with you! Please apply below.
Please apply with your CV to: