Call Center Representative
Ajilon has an opening for a contract Call Center Representative in the Mercer County, NJ area. Our client is seeking an addition to their talented team to help increase productivity. This individual will be a self-motivated worker who wants to make the Customer experience more pleasant.
Main responsibilities will include great communication and follow up skills, the ability to multi task, and be able to work in a high pressure and fast paced environment.
- Make a high volume of Outbound calls and take Inbound calls as well
- Quickly taking a high volume of inbound calls from customers
- Talks to customers over the phone, email, online chat or social media to resolve their questions or concerns
- Gather customer information in Salesforce (Customer Relationship Management Software) and determine the issue by using probing questions
- Maintains and updates customer information as necessary
- Research using available resources
- Route calls to appropriate resource
- Pleasant and well-developed phone skills
- Strong work ethic, ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Perform additional duties as assigned
- Document all activities for quality and metrics reporting
- Working with a product in a customer service role.
- At least a High School Diploma level education.
- Experience with outbound calls
- Bilingual Spanish or French is a plus
Please apply with your CV to: