Call Center Supervisor
Ajilon is seeking a motivated and team-oriented Call Center Supervisor to join the fast-growing team of our client in Troy, Michigan. The Call Center Supervisor will provide support to the agents, who will in turn assist nationwide clients in inbound/outbound contact regarding pertinent information.
- Manage a team of call center representatives and team leads
- Review real time data and campaign statistics to drive and enhance performance
- Carry out performance measurements, monitoring, and evaluation of all representatives to improve efficiency
- Motivate and encourage agents through positive communication and feedback
- Provide ongoing training and product information to call center representatives
- Be available and willing to affect the entirety of the team’s operations including but not limited to: being present to answer representatives’ questions regarding programs or campaigns.
- Assisting with inbound/outbound calls and/or chats.
- Ability to work flexible hours with a varied schedule depending on business needs
- 2+ years or management or supervisory experience in a customer service environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to motivate and support team members, as well as build effective relationships with all levels of professionals
- Ability to exercise confidentiality
- Sound decision making skills
- Planning and prioritization skills
- Ability to work in a high pressure, fast paced environment, while maintaining calmness under tight pressure
- Be able to produce creative solutions to a variety of challenges
- Associate Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Full-time $55-60k dependent on depth of experience
If this opportunity is in alignment with your goal, interests and skill set please apply below.
Please apply with your CV to: