Ajilon is seeking a Chassis Project Manager for an innovative automotive company in the Metro Detroit area. They offer a competitive salary, bonus opportunity, stability and work life balance. The Project Manager is responsible for delivery of all aspects of the Chassis systems. Through strong indirect working relationships with both the Chassis and Control engineering team as well as purchasing, quality, manufacturing and all other engineering departments, this will be achieved.
Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
- Lead the planning, reporting, tracking and execution to ensure on-time delivery of all tasks against target
- Own the development and delivery of all Chassis for Requirements Capture, Design Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (DFMEA), Design Verification Plan and Report (DVP&R), Functional Safety and Integration Testing
- Support the engineering, quality and purchasing teams to interact during the program and attain a common delivery goal
- Plot and track the suitable resources to deliver the programs including the management of all indirect services
- Guarantee cross-functional alignment of the product plan, system part data and BOM to ensure accuracy
- Lead the reporting tools for invest expenditure, BOM status, Risk and Opportunities, Supplier Nomination Plan
- Strong knowledge of supplier processes and manufacturing
- 5+ years experience within an OEM or Tier 1
- Proven automotive design with a successful development and launch of a vehicle into production
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Must have knowledge of a Chassis system within a vehicle
If you or someone in your network fit this profile and would like to apply for this Chassis Program Manager position, please email Executive Recruiter Erica Aratari at Erica.Aratari@ajilon.com. Please note: only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Please apply with your CV to: