Ajilon is seeking a temporary Claims Editor located in Neptune, NJ. The position pays $16/hour with a duration of 60 days. The company is seeking an individual who is detail oriented. The Claims Editor is responsible for charge capture and claim submission. This position is a great way to get your foot in the door. If you are interested in this opportunity, please feel free to view the details below.
- Review Physician Office Charge entry to ensure that all charges for each date of service have been captured
- Where appropriate, completes charge corrections into billing system based of office documentation
- Adheres to the policies and procedures established for the client/team
- With working knowledge of the insurance follow-up process with understanding of the fundamental concepts in healthcare reimbursement methodologies, verifies and ensures that the patients demographics are properly entered in the host system, corrects when necessary and verifies that proper authorizations are entered
- Perform special projects and other duties as needed. Assists with special projects by utilizing excel spreadsheets, and the ability to communicate results.
- Basic knowledge of healthcare claims submissions and processing including: ICD-10, CPT, and HCPC codes LCD guidelines, rejections, clearinghouse, as well as 1500 forms
- Ability to analyze, identify and resolve issues which may be causing payer payment delays
- Act cooperatively and courteously with patients, visitors, co-workers, management and clients
- Maintain confidentiality
- Maintain a professional attitude
- Other duties as assigned by the management team
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of hospital/facility or physician billing experience required
- Attention to detail
- Great organizational skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with E-Clinical Works or EPIC PB preferred
- Ability to work well individually and in a team environment.
High school diploma or equivalent
If you are interested in this Claims Editor job in Neptune, NJ, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today! We look forward to working with you in your job search.
Please apply with your CV to: