Clinical Operations Manager
A healthcare company that we are working with is on the hunt for a Clinical Operations Manager to join their team. Located in the Phoenix Area, a perfect candidate will have experience in a project management role inside the healthcare industry and will have superb written and verbal communication skills.
Responsibilities of a Clinical Operations Manager:
- Assists in defining what to prioritize in the workload to ensure timely competition of tasks
- Assist in managing the revenue cycle as well as assist in the management of inventory use, supply costs, etc.
- Develop and lead the strategy on specific programs in collaboration with the strategic partner
- In charge of hiring, supervising and evaluating the performance of staff
- Oversee and work with the researchers to keep them in track with the policies and protocols
Qualifications of a Clinical Operations Manager:
- Bachelors degree in a Business related field preferred
- A minimum of five years of experience in a project management role in the healthcare industry
- Ability to create and revise documents such as study plans, clinical presentations and publications
- Solid understanding of budgeting, performance resourcing evaluation procedures
- Valid RN licenses and clinical experience required
- Past Experience managing a multi-unit healthcare division
Please apply with your CV to: