Health Care Collections Representative
Ajilon Health Care is actively seeking a Medical Collections Representative with 2 or more years’ experience for a full-time job at a well-established medical center in Sacramento, CA. Must have excellent customer service skills and a positive attitude. You will be responsible for handling all matters of debt related to healthcare.
- Confer with customers over the phone or in person to ascertain reasons for delinquency and establish repayment schedules, based on customers financial situation.
- Maintain and manage a list of people who have not made payments.
- Prioritize level of importance bases on severity of delinquency.
- Report satisfied debts to credit bureaus and purge records.
- Adhere to all laws pertaining to debt collection.
- Prior claims or collections experience.
- Good judgment and analytical thinking skills.
- Must have a keen eye for detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work well independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel
Employment Type: Full-time, 40 hours per week
Interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity in the health care field? Respond to this ad with your resume OR email it me directly at email@example.com
Please apply with your CV to: