One of the city’s leading specialty oil and gas services companies is currently hiring for a Compensation Analyst job available in Houston, TX. This position is perfect for HR professionals seeking immediate employment within a team-oriented and strategic environment. Once in this role, you will be primarily responsible for initiating and coordinating data maintenance, analysis and reporting in support of the compensation function. The ideal candidate will have previous market pricing / compensation analysis experience and possess excellent communication skills. The annual salary for this position is 65,000 to 80,000, depending on experience.
Compensation Analyst Job Responsibilities:
- Maintain automated salary management tools by performing periodic updates of company information such as jobs, employees, salary structures/grades, etc.
- Administer the annual merit increase, short- and long-term incentive processes and related applications and systems ensuring adherence to deadlines, adequate communications to stakeholders, and accurate data
- Perform job evaluations based on internal and external data and recommend salary grade, incentive targets, and base pay hiring ranges for new and existing positions
- Match jobs to survey descriptions and perform initial market pricing for various jobs
- Assist in revising and maintaining job descriptions
- Participate in and analyze results of purchased compensation surveys
- Interpret 401(k) plan details and practices based on plan provisions as required for answering employee questions and administering the plan
- Prepare standard reports to reflect employee and compensation data within salary structure
- Manage job code creation process including working with Payroll/HRIS to ensure process conforms to company policies and procedures
- Coordinate job documentation, job descriptions, databases and tables related to job codes, and job families
- Minimum of five years of relevant compensation analysis experience, REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, preferred but not required
- Proficient skill level in Microsoft Office, Word, and Excel
- Strong knowledge of pricing codes and compensation software, highly preferred
If you are interested in this Compensation Analyst position, or other similar opportunities available through Ajilon Professional Staffing, then please click apply and submit your resume today! If you experience technical issues, please send your resume to Abbey.Johnson@Ajilon.com for review.
Please apply with your CV to: