Ajilon is working with a client in Philadelphia, PA that is seeking a Compensation and Benefits Manager. You will be responsible for performance management, operations, engagement, talent advisory, leadership assessment, workforce planning, and other strategic projects.
- Working with the HR Business Partners to evaluate and audit positions within the organization to ensure consistent and equitable compliance across all levels
- Providing ongoing training to payroll system end users on all payroll policies and procedures
- Supporting the compensation program design, analysis, budgeting, and implementation of new programs
- Coordinating the implementation of approved new plans or changes to existing plans by preparing announcement materials, plan summary documents and other media for communicating plans to employees.
- Leading annual Open Enrollment process
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience administering benefit and compensation plan
- Excellent time management, organizational skills and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Very strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of health and welfare and 401(k) plan administration
If you feel that this position may be a good fit for your experience, apply today, or email your resume to Eleanor.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please apply with your CV to: