Ajilon is working with a local Health System to fill the role of Contract Administrator
Assists the purchasing and supply chain management department in supporting the system-wide contract management program in analyzing and implementing the Group Purchasing Organization (GPO) and system-wide negotiated contracts
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Develops and maintains a central contracts repository for the health system including monitoring expiration dates for renegotiation purposes.
- Identifies opportunities to effectively leverage the systems size and scope when purchasing supplies, equipment and services.
- Negotiates favorable local health system vendor agreements and communicate performance to the health system.
- Maintains a Savings Analysis for the performance of GPO and Local contracts to senior leadership.
- Performs Request for Proposal (RFP) process for the health system when necessary.
- Issues Purchase Orders (PO's) to vendors for Standing / Blanket Orders and all capital equipment and communicates the completion of PO's to requestors.
- Performs Senior Buyer duties for all Capital Equipment for the health system and insuring that all entities get the best value and price for their equipment needs.
- Communicates savings analysis from contracts to senior leadership and evaluating the value of all contracts, as requested.
Licensure, Registration and/or Certification
- Certified Professional through the Association of Healthcare Resource and Materials Management (AHRMM) or Certified Purchasing Manager (CPM) through the National Purchasing Managers Association is preferred.
- 5 years’ experience buyer / contracting experience
Pay will be commensurate experience- target $60-$70k.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above qualifications, submit your resume to www.ajilon.com
Please apply with your CV to: