Ajilon is looking for an experienced, highly motivated and skilled Contract Recruiter who is skilled in manufacturing full - cycle recruiting. This is an amazing opportunity that will put your recruiting expertise to the test and allow you to grow within an organization.
· Attracting suitable candidates through databases, online employment forums, social media, etc.
· Conducting interviews and sorting through applicants to fill open positions.
· Assessing applicants' knowledge, skills, and experience to best suit open positions
· Completing paperwork for new hires.
· Promoting the company's reputation and attractiveness as a good employment opportunity.
· Additional Tasks as needed
· 2-4 years' experience in Recruiting
· Experience with high-volume manufacturing recruiting and sourcing techniques
· Strong interpersonal skills, business sense, and professionalism to communicate with all levels of management and staff
· Ability to work collaboratively
· Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
If you feel that this position may be a good fit for your experience, apply today, or email your resume to Amaka.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please apply with your CV to: