Ajilon is working with a client of ours in the Pharmaceutical industry located in Florham Park in their search for a temp Contract Recruiter.
The Recruiter is responsible for full life-cycle recruiting; recruit, screen and recommended placement of staff by using creative sourcing methods (internal and external).
Job Scope and Major Responsibilities:
- Partners with hiring manager to determine staffing needs.
- Screens resumes, interview candidates (by phone or in person), administer appropriate assessments, reference/background checking, make recommendations for hire (or not hire) and deliver employment offers for both exempt and non-exempt position openings.
- Serves as an expert for recruiting candidates.
- Develops advertising programs (internal and external) in order to ensure high visibility with potential candidates.
- Manages internal transfer process including screening, coordination of interview with hiring manager, transfer offer letter, etc.
- Follows up with candidates and hiring managers to ensure updated information on the interview process status.
- Develops and maintains an excellent relationship with internal and external clients to ensure achievement of staffing goals.
- Communicates important employment information during delivery of employment offers (i.e. benefits, compensation, non-competition agreements, etc.).
- Works with hiring managers to ensure compliance with all federal/state laws and regulations.
- Implementation and management of candidate activity in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Manages application/resume file and retention according to company policy.
- Maintains memberships and affiliations with trade/professional organizations related to industry.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years’ experience in recruiting
- HRIS knowledge
- Extensive experience with candidate sourcing using Indeed and LinkedIn Recruiter
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry preferred.
Salary - $30 an hour
Please apply with your CV to: