A top medical trade association in Washington, DC is looking for a temporary, part-time Copy Editor Associate to join their policy team. If you are looking to utilize your research and writing abilities, keep up with your medical terminology and concepts, and gain experience with a great organization, then this is a great opportunity for you! This position will pay between $20.00 and $23.00 per hour, commensurate with experience.
• Create, track, and manage content production schedules
• Coordinate the publication of documents with partner organizations
• Proofread documents, verify citations, edit references, and manage data collection
• Update and track web content
• College degree and at least two years of publication or copy editing experience
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills
• Knowledge of medical terminology
• Excellent proofreading skills and attention to detail
If interested in this opportunity, submit your application today! All resumes will be taken into immediate consideration.
Please apply with your CV to: