Ajilon is currently seeking a full-time Corporate Recruiter for a business consultant group in Redmond, WA. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment with constant change and ambiguity, then this may be the perfect fit for you.
This role entails attracting, sourcing, screening, and assessing a diverse candidate pool to fill open roles within the company. The ideal candidate is passionate about hiring the best people and is not afraid to roll up their sleeves to do so.
- Guide the business and team to deliver a consistent, compelling and motivating message to prospective candidates
- Utilize creativity to attract and target sourcing strategies
- Maintain the Applicant Tracking System to ensure accurate records of our recruiting pipeline and provide pipeline reports to the Talent Acquisition Manager on a regular basis
- Work closely with the People team and hiring managers to assess hiring needs and convert into recruiting strategies
- Ensure candidate experience is positive and reflective of the company’s culture and brand throughout the process
- 3+ years of full cycle recruiting experience required
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong organization, attention to detail, cultural awareness, interpersonal, time management and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Demonstratable experience and expertise within recruiting or corporate environment preferred
- Business or consulting related recruiting experience is preferred
If this opportunity interests you, apply now! For immediate consideration, please forward your resume to Heidi.firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly at 206.467.0700. Not quite what you were looking for? Browse our other available jobs in your location at www.ajilon.com.
Please apply with your CV to: