Inside Sales / Customer Service
Job Description Summary
In this position, you will provide superior service to customers including order management, communication, problem resolution, and follow through.
- Provide positive customer experience by delivering world class customer care and order management
- Manage customer transactions with a high degree of accuracy including but not limited to purchase orders, sales orders, project orders, debit/credit memos, payment disputes, and delivery schedules using SAP, SalesForce, and other tools as required
- Respond to inquiries and demonstrate a sense of urgency when critical issues arise.
- Ability to review purchase orders and related documentation for standard vs non-standard verbiage and identify when to escalate to Pricing & Negotiations, Inside Sales, Legal & Finance Teams, etc.
- Create and analyze reports as needed to support customers, processes, metrics, and projects.
- Ensure the completion and maintenance of all records, paperwork, documentation, etc. necessary to comply with regulatory demands, export and compliance guidelines and internal policies.
- Requires general understanding of Company products, manufacturing processes, sales terms and conditions, marketing techniques, and ability to understand competitive selling as it relates to meeting financial goals.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, and percentages.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic math.
- Minimum of High School Diploma or GED and a minimum of Nine (9) years of relevant work experience OR associate degree and Seven (7) years of relevant work experience.
- 3+ years of Insides sales or Account Services experience
- High level of mechanical aptitude
- Working knowledge and experience with SAP
Location: West Chester, OH
Contract to Hire
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm
Ajilon is working with a wonderful manufacturing company in the West Chester, OH area filling their Customer Experience Representative need. This is a full time, 40 hour a week, contract to hire opportunity with a fantastic tenure team.
If you are interested in learning more, or being considered for the job, please apply now or send your resume and 3 professional references to Brooke.Driscoll@Ajilon.com
Please apply with your CV to: