Customer Service Lead
Ajilon has a contract to hire opportunity open in the Monroe Township, NJ area. This is an individual who must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills and is detail oriented.
The candidate must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment as they will be responsible for liaising between clients and different departments. Apply today to this position for immediate consideration if your skillset matches the responsibilities listed below.
- Open and maintain customer accounts by recording account information
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Maintain financial accounts by processing customer adjustments
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive
- Excellent verbal communication skills required to develop relationships and provide timely service for customers.
- Strong written communication skills with the ability to compose a grammatically correct professional fax, email or letter.
- Strong problem solving and multi-tasking abilities, and a high level of attention to detail is required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Motivation to grow with a company
If you or anyone in your network is interested in this position, please submit your application online or email your resume to Kayleigh.Kraft@ajilon.com
Please apply with your CV to: