Caring about the well-being of customers and associates is at our core, and we want to talk to people who share our passion. If you share this core value with us, please continue!
Our client is seeking a highly organized, outgoing individual to join their Customer Success team. The Customer Service Representative (CSR) provides legendary Customer Service while selling/ cross-selling the client products to new and existing Customers. You will be the face of The Company, and the person greeting our customers when they arrive and the one sending them off with a smile.
- Provides sound advice at every Customer interaction to create a positive Customer Experience and ensures that the Customer’s needs are met.
- Responsible for the handling of customer orders, returns, requests, suggestions, complaints and credit support processing
- Maintains strong product and sales knowledge and champions core service values.
- Collaborate with your supervisors and peers to identify and quickly resolve issues, recommend new approaches to strive for best practices.
- Logs, tracks, and appropriately documents all issues utilizing on-line systems and procedures
- Establishes and maintains cordial customer relations through telephone contact
- Achieve Key Performance Indicators: Efficient talk time, conversion rates, patient satisfaction scores, accurate info capture
- Bachelors degree preferred
- 1-2 Years of related experience.
- Basic knowledge of Excel and Word.
- Ability to schedule and prioritize work.
- Sales skills with the ability to influence Customers.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work within a team environment
If you feel this is a great fit for you, please feel free to APPLY today and send your resume to Kevan.email@example.com. To browse other available opportunities please check out our website at ajilon.com/jobs
Please apply with your CV to: