Do you enjoy speaking with people and assisting them? Do you have experience with order processing? Are you a Customer Service Representative with at least three years of high-volume call center experience? Would you say that you are possess strong communication skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks at once? Ajilon is working with one of our top clients in the Westbury, Long Island area to fill a Customer Service Representative job. This position is a temp to permanent opportunity in a wonderful office with a great work-life balance. They are looking to get someone started as soon as possible.
The responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting Sales Representatives with processing account orders, monthly sample orders, demo orders and other special inquires.
- Responding to inquiries through incoming calls and emails.
- Frequently following up with customers on pricing, order discrepancies, manufacturing delays and complaints on the products.
- Coordinating new orders and new accounts.
- Supporting the Customer Service Manager and Customer Service Supervisor.
- Projects on a need-be basis.
The requirements for this role include, but are not limited to:
- At least three years of high-volume call center experience using a head set.
- At least one year of order processing experience.
- Experience with SAP.
- College degree preferred.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time.
- Strong work ethic.
- Organized and reliable.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must have order processing experience.
If you or someone in your network is interested in this Customer Service Representative role or would like to see other available opportunities:
Click “apply” below and/or visit our website at www.ajilon.com
Please apply with your CV to: