Ajilon is working with a client in Philadelphia, PA that is seeking a Customer Service Representative. You will be responsible for fielding customer inquiries and finding innovative ways to respond. As the perfect candidate, you will be dependable and possess strong customer service, collaboration, time management and organizational skills.
- Handling and carefully responding to all customer inquiries
- Answering telephones and managing walk-in customers
- Processing in-person, phone, electronic, and hard copy work orders
- Reviewing the accuracy of scanned documents and ensures documents reflect the details specified by the requester
- Handling preparation and implementation of all transactions, paperwork, and internal processing for assigned accounts
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to multi-task and remain organized
- Strong attention to detail with time management and decision-making skills but also described as someone with high energy and driven to be the best
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you feel that this position may be a good fit for your experience, apply today, or email your resume to Eleanor.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please apply with your CV to: