Ajilon is seeking a Customer Service Representative in Pittsburgh, PA. Previous Call Center experience is preferred, however, candidates with a background in customer service will be considered. Excellent communication skills, strong troubleshooting, and a desire to work in customer service is strongly encouraged for this position. This is a great fit for someone looking to get their foot in the door with a prominent organization.
- Handling a large volume of phone calls daily
- Navigating through multiple databases and using duel computer screens
- Providing excellent customer service to a large client base
- Answering a wide variety of customer questions and finding solutions to problems
- Corresponding with customers over the phone and via email
- Collecting or taking occasional payments
- Potential for up selling products and informing clients/customers of additional services
- Excellent typing and data entry skills
- Ability to work a wide variety of shifts
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- 1-5 years’ experience working in a call center is preferred
- 1-3 years of customer service experience is required
If you are interested in this Customer Service role in Pittsburgh, PA please apply today!
Please apply with your CV to: