Would you like to get a foot in the door within Healthcare? Are you passionate about connecting with people? Ajilon is seeking a Customer Service Specialist for a National Healthcare Client in NE Portland, OR. The Customer Service Representative will answer incoming calls from patients in regard to medical equipment orders and needs. Ideal candidates will have previous Healthcare or Customer Service experience. This is a 6-month contract position, with potential to go permanent. Our client offers free parking and a fun work environment with a collaborative team. Hourly pay is $18 per hour.
Customer Specialist Responsibilities:
- Receive incoming inquiries via phone, email and chat
- Communicate with patients in regards to order and billing questions
- Track customer orders
- Resolve questions
- Document activity by taking concise notes for every customer interaction
- Participate and contribute to organization wide projects
- 6 months of Customer Service experience required
- Ability to resolve issues
- Demonstrated organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Excellent listening skills and tactful questioning
- Demonstrate ability to work effectively with diverse group of individuals
- Ability to demonstrate excellent attendance
If you are interested in this or other Customer Service roles in Portland, OR, click “Apply Now” or email your resume directly to Domonique.Gratteri@Ajilon.com.
Please apply with your CV to: